Reduce the appearance of facial lines and wrinkles with anti-wrinkle injections performed by a qualified doctor using the latest non surgical cosmetic techniques.
Anti-wrinkle injections can target the natural signs of ageing.
Anti-wrinkle injections are a walk-in-walk-out cosmetic procedure with very little down time, and this anti-ageing procedure can make a huge difference to your overall appearance. In fact, anti-wrinkle injections are one of the best and most popular procedures in cosmetic medicine today.
When completed by a professional cosmetic doctor, anti-wrinkle injections leave the skin looking refreshed and smooth, not stiff and frozen.
Our anti-wrinkle solution
Sydney Cosmetic Clinic offers cosmetic treatment personalised to each client’s needs, and specialises in treating all types of facial wrinkles – whether your concern is frown lines, crow’s feet, forehead lines, or wrinkles around the eyes. Our cosmetic doctor, Dr Tom, is an experienced cosmetic doctor who can provide targeted anti-ageing treatments to gradually soften wrinkles and fine lines.
Anti-wrinkle injections are best used for:
- Upper face wrinkles, such as expression lines on the forehead
- Frown lines between eyebrows
- Wrinkles around the eyes, including crow’s feet and lines under the eyes
- Lip lines and wrinkles around the mouth
- Neck wrinkles and fine lines on the throat
At Sydney Cosmetics Clinic Dr Tom uses anti-wrinkle injections as part of a personalised cosmetic enhancement program. This might also include cosmetic fillers to treat deep wrinkles plus laser facial treatment to improve skin tone.
Anti-wrinkle injections are mostly painfree cosmetic treatments that are quick and safe and provide clients with long-lasting results.
Most anti-wrinkle injections provide noticeable wrinkle smoothing results that last for 3-4 months, for others up to 6 months (results improve with ongoing treatment).
Clients should note that:
- It will take a couple of days for results to appear after your anti wrinkle injections.
- Potential temporary side effects of wrinkle injections include bruising, headaches, redness after injection, swelling, tightness, numbness, drooping eyelids or nausea.
- Dr Tom will discuss potential side effects and the length of time clients should expect to benefit from anti-wrinkle injections.