At Sydney Cosmetic Clinic we offer state-of-the-art cosmetic therapies to give you instant eye rejuvenating results.
If you are sick of covering up your eyes and looking old and tired, eyelid reduction and under eye tightening with non-surgical blepharoplasty can improve the appearance of drooping and sagging eyelids.
Blepharoplasty treatment for hooded and droopy eyelids is a revolutionary non-surgical alternative to eyelid surgery. This cosmetic procedure that does not involve cutting and therefore eliminates the risk involves in traditional eyelid correction surgery.
Blepharoplasty is a skin tightening cosmetic treatment that works in three ways:
- Shrinking the excess skin on the upper or lower eyelid to stop the droop
- Shrinking the excess external skin around the eye to cause the hood of the eyelid to retract
- Removing the collection of fat from the lower under eye bag area to smooth the under eye area
The result is a younger, fresher appearance with no visible scarring. The additional benefit of non-surgical eyelid tightening is the visible improvement of crow’s feet as the procedure lifts and tightens skin around the eye area.
At Sydney Cosmetic Clinic, our experienced medical doctor Dr Tom performs this cosmetic treatment on clients for many reasons.
Blepharoplasty can assist:
- Men and women who are fighting the signs ageing and want to remove the tired looking droopy eye bags and sagging eyelids that appear as we get older;
- Younger clients who want to remove droopy lower eye bags or a double eyelid crease that they have inherited thanks to genetics
Make your appointment today with Dr Tom, our experienced medical doctor, to find out how this cosmetic treatment can help you look and feel your best.