Male cosmetic treatments are very popular, and they can be used while still enhancing a natural and masculine appearance.
Sydney Cosmetics Clinic understands the needs of men, including clear skin that does not look too soft, a sharp and powerful jaw line, fewer facial wrinkles, and a lean and healthy body.
Sydney Cosmetic Clinics cosmetic physician, Dr Tom Goyer, specialises in male cosmetic treatments and male hormonal therapy.
These days it is common for men to obtain the benefit of the non surgical cosmetic techniques.
We find that usually the goal of most male cosmetic treatments is very different to women though and therefore a different approach needs to be taken to treat these specific concerns. Many men worry that by getting cosmetic treatments it add a feminine look to the face but in fact the opposite is true.
As men get older, various changes in the face actually take away from the “masculine” look and by undergoing treatment we are able to bring back the powerful look of a sharp defined jaw line and firm clear skin.
Male cosmetic treatments
At the Sydney Cosmetic Clinic we specialise male cosmetic treatments and understand the ways a man wants to look younger:
- Clear skin without looking too “soft”
- Relaxed wrinkles without looking too stiff (a man still needs to wrinkle his forehead and frown)
- Tighter skin which can show off a powerful defined jaw line and prominent chin.
- A loss of belly fat and a V shaped torso
Our specialist cosmetic enhancement treatments for men can create a youthful masculine look. Sydney Cosmetic Clinic provides male clients with attractive results using a combination of the following personalised cosmetic treatments:
- Skin serums to clear up acne prone skin whilst simultaneously reducing deep lines and wrinkles
- Anti wrinkle injections in low doses in male specific spots
- Cosmetic fillers in the lower face to create a sharp defined jaw line and prominent chin (one of the most attractive aspects of the male face)
- Cosmetic fillers in the mid face to bring back firmness and a healthy appearance whilst simultaneously keeping the angularity of the male face
- Laser skin treatments to reduce concerns with pigment and broken capillaries and to tighten the skin the sharpen the features
- Weight loss tablets and hormonal supplementation to rebalance decreasing testosterone levels
Dr Tom Goyer listens to and respect every patients’ individual skin concerns and health related queries to create a cosmetic treatment and skincare plan that addresses their specific goals.
Rediscover your true, natural and healthy-looking appearance at Sydney Cosmetic Clinic. Using the benefits of modern cosmetic techniques Dr Tom Goyer can help you achieve a youthful masculine look.